Monday, June 22, 2009

That weekend FLEW by!

Morning!

Well...this weekend went to fast...as per usual!

Friday night Shane and I went to buy a couch for our newly renovated basement. We found one we loved and that was the right size (after 2 solid weeks of looking) and the sales guy didn't want to help us! We ended up going to the same store (but a different town) Saturday morning and bought it! The best part? An employee overheard us complaining about the other store that he called over to complain for us! Then we got 30% off!

We ended up spending about $400 less than we were expecting! WOOT!

One of my best friends came home for a visit from Ottawa this weekend, so Saturday night we went for dinner at Martini's (yum!) It was a late dinner (were seated at 9pm), so he headed straight to the bar after to get some dancing in! We all dressed up so it was a ton of fun.

Some pictures:





Sunday Natalie and I went to Ikea, and then after dinner Shane and I went to a lacross game. My friend's hubby is the team trainer, so we got in for free...it was pretty sweet :)\
I am currently ONE WEEK binge free! WOOT! I completely planned everything that I ate on Saturday night, and though it was tempting to eat all the yummy food at Ikea yesterday, I chose wisely and had room for a treat :)
Tomorrow night we're going to a BBQ, I'm hoping for the best!
Thanks for reading!
Andrea♥

4 comments:

  1. ONE WEEK binge free = HUGE non scale victory!

    The pictures look great, like a FUN weekend! YAY for new couches! Perfect reason for a date night with a movie & some popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic in the pics, cute dress btw! Also one week binge free is great! I only had a minor binge last week, and I'm not sure if it really counts. I know I could have done much worse considering all the sweets I was around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good girlie!! :) congrats on everything you have accomplished!

    ReplyDelete