Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Long time, no blog!

Good morning!

I can't believe my last post was the middle of June!

I've had an unbelieveably busy last few weeks. My work just went on Work-share which means I'm supposed to be down to 3 work days a week, but part of my job is planning a trade show that is coming up next week......so 3 days a week with a plethora of deadlines just doesn't work! Even at full time I'm pulling my hair out. Needless to day, last week was horrible for eating. I gained 4 lbs at my last WI.

This week, though, I've totally stayed on plan. My friend Ashley invited me on a trip to Florida in September, so I'm re-committing myself so I don't feel uncomfortable in a bathing suit when I'm there! I really can't wait!!!!

This weekend I'm going to my parents place in Windsor...this is going to be a test of my re-committment.....they always have food readily available and at my disposal. Luckily though, they are members of a gym and we usually get out twice to work out while I'm there. Hopefully that will help!

Already today, though, I've had an NSV. A girl here at work brought in fresh (and still warm) bagels and bread for the office....I'm just keeping focussed on the trip in Sept.

Anyway, here is a few pictures from the weekend at the Corral (my home away from home)...






No comments:

Post a Comment