Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Already tired and it's only Tuesday!

Good morning :)

So last night I attended my third OA meeting...though I'm not a religious person, I'm trying to see past that aspect of the meetings and take from them what I can and what I need. After the meeting I went to the gym! I actually dragged myself there! Awesome!

The rest of this week is going to be super busy so I need to figure a way to get more exercise in. Tonight I have my monthly Aloette sales meeting, then tomorrow is dinner out for a friend's birthday, thursday we're going to a BBQ to celebrate a coworkers recent nuptuals and on the weekend, one of my best friends is coming home from Ottawa! I also have to go to Orillia this weekend!! Like I said....busy week!

My WI is on friday morning....and I took a peek at the scale this morning and I'm back to where I was last friday (and considering how bad the weekend was, I'm pretty happy lol) I'm hoping my activity will offset the weekend...wish me luck :)

Anyway, have a good one!

Andrea♥

1 comment:

  1. Hey I am an OA member too :) Actually, I just started going, so I've only been to one meeting so far. It's nice to meet someone else who is doing the same, makes me not feel so alien!

    Good job w/ meeting your workout goals :)

    ReplyDelete