Monday, June 15, 2009

What a busy weekend!

Good Monday Morning!

This weekend went by wayyy too fast!

Friday night Shane had his dad and a few friends over to watch the game. I'm not much of a hockey fan unless I'm at a live game...(oh wow...I really sound pretty picky don't I? hehe) I took off for the gym and did something I've never done before....

....I ran for 10, count them, TEN minutes STRAIGHT!



That's never happened before!

And then I did it AGAIN!

Needless to say, I'm *still* sore!

Saturday I went to a card making workshop! I am a scrapper, but now I love making cards! So many different things you can do! Saturday night Shane and I went out for dinner and then just vegged at home.

Sunday I had a photoshoot at my house. I sell Aloette cosmetics, but another thing I do is offer my make-up application skillz for weddings, prom etc. I basically had this shoot to build my portfolio in hopes of getting more business by showing my "talent" (I suppose??) lol Pictures to come!

Sunday night we went to see The Hangover!

It. Was. SO. GOOD! I didn't stop laughing through the whole movie!

Anyway, this weekend wasn't the best for eating, that's for sure. Though I am really happy that I got myself to the gym, and I will be working out tonight and I'm going to try to get some other form of exercise this week....maybe bike to work tomorrow (5km each way). This week is going to be a really busy one...so I'll keep you posted! :D

Thanks for reading!

Andrea♥

2 comments:

  1. 10 minutes? HOLY CRAP, you totally rocked your run! That is so good, I hope you keep it up (after you give your legs a couple of days to rest, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on the 10 minute run ... I can't get past a minute yet LOL

    ReplyDelete