Monday, July 27, 2009

I feel bad...I've been neglecting my blog!

Hey All,

I can't believe how fast this month is going! I also can't believe my last post was on the 13th!

I've been busy with work and having friends over and going to the gym...I think I'm going to start populating my Outlook calendar with reminders to update my blog hehe

WI's haven't been that great lately....I get all motivated and then *WHAM* the next day it's gone. I have been making time to go to the gym though...so that's good.

Tonight I'm heading to another Zumba class and tomorrow I'll run and go to swimming. I have Wednesday off so I'll hit up the gym after I drop Shane off at work and do my usual workout as well as the Cardio Pump class. Hopefully I can make up for the mess that was this weekend!

I'm getting frustrated because every weekend is another excuse as to why I'm over my points. Next weekend is the long weekend...we'll be with friends and there will be lots of food. The weekend after, we're having a "Wing War" where we all make wing sauce and have a contest. The weekend after that is my friends birthday (going to a dinner theatre), and the weekend after that we're probably going camping in Ottawa.....THEN we're likely going to Rochester to shop....and the weekend after that we're going to a wedding!!! Then the next weekend I'm off to Orlando.....and I was hoping to be at goal by then....see what I mean? It's just one thing after another and I'm setting myself up for failure. Any tips?

Thanks for reading...I promise to update soon!

Andrea♥

No comments:

Post a Comment